2018. 11. 15.
- This document is an agreement (“Agreement”) outlining the terms and conditions for the use of website Whitereport.co.uk (“Website”), including but not limited to its services and products provided therein.
- The Agreement is between the Customer (“Customer”) accessing the Website and Whitereport Global Limited (“Whitereport”), a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (registered number 10883286) and having its registered office at C/O Fieldfisher, Riverbank House, 2 Swan Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 3TT
- By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you must cease use of the Website immediately.
- Whitereport reserves the right to update, modify or replace this Agreement at its sole discretion without prior notice. We recommend and encourage you to periodically review this Agreement as posted on the Website for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Use of the Website
- In order to access certain products and services provided by the Website, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself as part of the registration process. You agree that any information you provide about yourself to Whitereport will always be correct, accurate and up to date.
- You agree to access and utilise the information, services and products provided by Website only for purposes that are permitted by any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices in your respective country.
- You agree not to access any of the information provided by Website by any means other than through the various interfaces that is provided by Whitereport and the Website.
- You agree not to access the Website through any automated means, including but not limited to, the use of automated scripts, web scrapers or web crawlers except in the case of search engine crawling.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the web servers hosting the Website and any networks connected therein.
- Warranty and Liability
- The information, products and services provided by Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed explicitly or implicitly.
- Whitereport shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred including but not limited to loss of income or business revenue to the Customer or any companies or entities connected with the Customer as a result of using the services provided by Website.